Down another 2.8 lbs this week for a total of 26.4!!!
I am very excited by my loss this week since I am now 230.6 lbs, it has been so long since I have seen a number below 233. I have still have a long way to go but I am going in the right direction at least.
Last weeks goals were to:
- Increase Activity – this goal was kind of sort of met, I have not done much for formal activity for the week but I did finish my diva den and that took about 3 hours of lifting and moving. I also helped my hubby (as much as his OCD would allow) organize our stuff that I moved into our shed.
- Find 2 things about my body that I like – this was way harder than it sounds, I have decided on my face and my hair. I have always liked my hair and after much examining of myself in the mirror I decided I think I have a pretty face.
I find it very sad that having said I think I have a pretty face makes me feel uncomfortable because when I say something like that out loud, or in this case write it down I feel like I am being conceited or vain. When did it become so awful to think and say nice things about yourself? I think this will be something I will really need to work on both pre & post op. I need to learn to love myself!!!
I have had a few really good weeks and I am only 1.8 lbs away from adding a new picture to my progress page so I am hoping to really be able to stay on track this week. Having said that this weekend is my husband’s family reunion and we will be staying in our trailer, the problem is that the food is being provided and will all be very delicious. I am not sure how I am going to be able to go to this reunion for 3 days and stay on track but I am sure the hell gonna try.
- Pack the trailer with protein bars, protein drinks, fruits, veggies & yogurt.
- For snacks, eat the above foods only.
- Drink extra water.
- Take walks if possible (maybe I can convince my hubby to come).
- Limit the carbs and try to stick to mostly protein and veggies or fruit.
My goal for this week is to stick to the above plan as much as possible. This is going to be a huge task for me so this will be my only goal this week.