Yesterday was my 3 month check up with the dietitian and nurse at the bariatric clinic, I can’t believe it has been 3 months already and I have lost almost 56 lbs from my highest weight.
I have had a lot’s of NSV’s (non-scale victories) over the last few weeks that I am excited to be able to share.
- I went back to my hot yoga class with a close friend and discovered that I was able to complete the class without having to modify hardly anything. I found the class way easier than it was almost 56 lbs ago.
- I went shopping with another close friend and I was able to buy a size 16 pair of jeans and a few tops that were a size large or extra large.
- I have started working out more regularly at home on my treadmill and with weights.
- I was able to use the smaller blood pressure cuff at yesterday’s check-up.
- I can comfortably cross my legs.
- I had to get rid of some more clothes that were too big.
I am feeling great about all of the NSV’s but I am really looking forward to next week’s weigh in day as I believe I will reach a huge scale victory for me and be out of the 200’s.
I have a few goals for this week, first as recommended by my dietitian I am going to try and increase my carb and water intake and second I am going to try to get in more than 3 work outs for this week.
I will be posting a new pic on my “before and after pics” page later tonight so make sure you check it out.